Race Safety Measures
As Muddy Warriors returns to hosting events, it is our priority to make sure that the events are safe, enjoyable and challenging. We have put together a number of safety measures and modifications for our upcoming events.
- Capacity for our 2021 event will be limited to avoid creating crowds.
- We will be staggering start times and sending fewer people per wave than normal.
- All sign ups will be made online.
- We will be providing sanitizing supplies throughout the event
Protective equipment & procedures
- All staff, vendors, participants and attendants will be required to sign a health statement & Covid Declaration stating that they are not currently infected by COVID-19 and have not to their knowledge been in contact with someone experiencing any of the COVID-19 Symptoms in the past 14 days.
- shortness or difficulty breathing
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- Our Registration staff will be wearing face coverings
- masks are not required on the course but they are recommended for any unvaccinated racers or fair attendees.
Anyone who is considered to be a high risk individual or living with someone as such, is not encouraged to participate in the event. Please refer to the local health guidelines when deciding to enter this event. Please refer to the CDC.gov website for guidelines on high risk individuals.
Pre-Race Health Monitoring guidelines
All event participants should monitor their health 14 days prior to the event date and be aware of the symptoms of being infected with the COVID-19 virus. Any individuals who have come in contact with anyone who exhibits such symptoms within 14 days should not attend.
COVID-19 testing is not required for race participants, however it is recommended for anyone who would like to participate with total confidence of their health.